My bad.  I must still be jet lagged.

There are normally GEN-Art and SEC-DIR reviews. Sometimes there's also an OPS-DIR review. To see what IESG members had to say: https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/ballot/3192/

spt

Merike Kaeo wrote:
Yes, I was waiting to make sure all relevant comments had been given before spending the day incorporating. I hadn't gotten notification that all were but since there were no more emails with any comments for last 3 weeks it's safe to assume that no more are coming.

Just for future reference, as a draft author when folks go through the IESG comment process, is there a way for me to tell that all folks who are supposed to comment have commented? If I missed an email somewhere or needed to look at status somewhere, sincere apologies.

- merike