In your previous mail you wrote:

   Now I see what gave you a pain... A series of unfamiliar abbreviations
   may hamper readability. Please take a look at the following style. The
   key words below are spelled out:

=> BTW I am familiar with most of these abbrevs (I worked a lot in Mobile
IPv6 area) but it is just a matter of taste: the abuse of abbrevs is
IMHO a bad style for a written text. And this includes the "use English
words the first time, introduce abbrevs and use them in place of plain
English after".
Please note it is a matter of taste and I am not against the use of
abbrevs, just against the abuse.

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr

PS: I apologize for the delay (travel, mail server crash, ...)