I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-geo-uri-04.txt
Reviewer: Brian Carpenter
Review Date: 2010-02-16
IESG Telechat date: 2010-02-18

--------

Comment:
--------

I'm sure this has been discussed and thought about, but it does strike me that
having a specific 20th century coordinate system as the default may seem a bit
odd in the future, if something like geo:13.4125,103.8667;crs=wgs2106
becomes the norm. However, I have no changes to suggest. I might be inclined
to recommend including ;crs=wgs84 as best practice whenever such a URI is
included in a document or a database.