I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-05.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20110804
IETF LC End Date: 20110811
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Major issues: None

Minor issues: as I explained in the previous review, I deeply disagree
with the presentation of "ICMP Ping" for traceroute.
If traceroute (and its path MTU discovery variants) is included in
the document, IMHO it must be the UDP version (the historical, documented
in an RFC and most reliable one).

Nits/editorial comments:
 - 3.2.2 page 10 (twice), 4.2.1 page 14 and 4.10.3.4 page 27:
  e.g. -> e.g.,

 - 4.2.2 page 14 and 4.10.1 page 25 (twice): i.e. -> i.e.,

 - 4.5.3 page 18: acknowledgement -> acknowledgment
 (for spelling consistency)

 - 5 page 31: IMHO the Security Considerations should be argumented
  (and IMHO it is not true that OAM and security are really orthogonal)

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr

PS: I've downgraded the ICMP traceroute point to minor.