Sounds good, I can make that change, and search for other isolate t's.

Pete, should I wait for other comments, or go ahead and make and post that
change?

Mark
*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*
*
*
*
[https://plus.google.com/114199149796022210033]
*



On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:48, Vijay K. Gurbani <[email protected]> wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
> Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
> <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/**area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>
> >.
>
> Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
> you may receive.
>
> Document: draft-davis-t-langtag-ext-06
> Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
> Review Date: Nov-17-2011
> IETF LC End Date: Unknown
> IESG Telechat date: Dec-01-2011
>
> Summary: This draft is ready as an Informational.
>
> Major issues: 0
> Minor issues: 0
> Nits/editorial comments: 1
>
> Nits:
>
> - For sake of uniformity, I would suggest wrapping the unadorned
>  t with single quotes.  For instance, in S2.1, third paragraph:
>
>  s/The t extension is/The 't' extension is/
>
>  The above is the only unadorned instance I found, but there may
>  be others that I did not check for.
>
> Thanks,
>
> - vijay
> --
> Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
> 1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
> Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / 
> vijay.gurbani@alcatel-lucent.**com<[email protected]>
> Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/**vkg/<http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/>
>
_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to