Thanks! I have cleared.

Jari

On Jan 22, 2014, at 11:18 PM, Victor Kuarsingh <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jari,
> 
> I just responded to the gen-art list and Martin on his comments.
> 
> I have made a number of changes that address his comments and have used much 
> of his text.  ( I will be sending the Benoit and the rest of the IESG a full 
> summary of changes and new version posting tonight).
> 
> This includes the changes to section 6 as prescribed.
> 
> regards,
> 
> Victor K
> 
> 
> On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:06 PM, Jari Arkko <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks for your detailed review, Martin!
> 
> And thank you Victor for a very useful document!
> 
> Much of the discussion in this thread is important but also partly editorial. 
> I'll leave it to sort out between yourselves.
> 
> However, I do think Section 6 last sentence:
> 
>    Should a provide choose to use non-assigned IP address space within their 
> translation realms, then considerations may apply.
> 
> gives an odd impression. We already have shared address space (as the 
> document notes elsewhere), so it is not clear to me what the above might 
> entail, particularly when (a) regular address space assignments go through 
> the RIR system not IANA (b) use of unassigned address space is probably not 
> something that we want to recommend and (c) if we need to do something beyond 
> the existing shared address space allocation, then that probably deserves its 
> own document.
> 
> I can see that Victor you've already agreed to make a change wrt Section 6. I 
> just wanted to check that this is indeed the plan, so that we can move on to 
> approving the document :-)
> 
> Jari
> 
> 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to