Christer, authors:

Thanks for the review, re-review & addressing the comments! I have placed a 
no-obj position on the ballot for today's IESG telechat.

Jari

On Mar 22, 2014, at 9:26 AM, Christer Holmberg <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, 
> please see the FAQ at < 
> http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before posting a 
> new version of the draft.
> 
> Document:                              draft-ietf-eman-framework-16.txt
> 
> Reviewer:                               Christer Holmberg
> 
> Review Date:                          22 March 2014
> 
> IETF LC End Date:                24 February 2014
> 
> IESG Telechat date:               27 March 2014
> 
>  
> 
> Summary:                               My comments on the previous version 
> (-15) of the document have been addressed, and I have no further comments. 
> The document is ready for publication.
> 
> Major issues: -
> 
> Minor issues: -
> 
> Nits/editorial comments: -
> 
>  
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Christer 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Gen-art mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to