Hi Elwyn, Lou,

Thanks a lot for the comments. I agree with the new texts and will use them in
a new revision.

Regarding the label subobject, as Lou pointed out in a previous mail, it may be
used in some technologies to identify a loopback target, thus it would be
better to keep this document general about such cases.

Best regards,
Jie