On 7/4/16 11:35 PM, Donald Eastlake wrote:
Hi Paul,

I believe we are generally in agreement.

On the table in the IANA Considerations, I have read
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-cotton-iana-5226bis-15#section-1.1
and I can understand why you commented as you did. But, since all the
table entries were created by IANA actions, I still think the draft is
OK in having that table in the IANA Considerations Section. This is
not a case of including some technical specification in with the IANA
Considerations.  It's still all code points.

OK. It is not a big deal.

        Thanks,
        Paul

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e...@gmail.com