Hello Dale,

O.K. I will take a crack at making this reorganization. If you have text of course that will be appreciated. Right now I don't see why anyone in the WG would object, but I hope at least some people will take a look.

I can have the revised draft ready in a few days. I think this resolves the last point of discussion that has been raised about the draft.

Regards,
Charlie P.