by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20170626
IETF LC End Date: 20170719
IESG Telechat date: unknown

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments
  (note you can argue you use British (vs American) English,
   I tried ispell with both dictionaries and none gave other
   spelling errors other than necessicated below)

 - 1 page 2: necessicated -> needed or required (or necessitated)

 - Acknowledg(e)ments page 3: as the section is empty perhaps the simplest
  is to remove it (or to ask the RFC Editor to remove it)?

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr