Thanks for the review!

> Am 24.05.2017 um 18:49 schrieb Stewart Bryant <[email protected]>:
> 
> Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
> Review result: Ready with Nits
> 
> I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area
> Review Team (Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed
> by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
> like any other last call comments.
> 
> For more information, please see the FAQ at
> 
> <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
> 
> Document: draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-??
> Reviewer: Stewart Bryant
> Review Date: 2017-05-24
> IETF LC End Date: 2017-05-26
> IESG Telechat date: 2017-06-08
> 
> Summary:
> This is a well written document, and ready for publication.
> 
> I found an IANA consideration a little confusing, but I am sure that
> either IANA understand it or will ask for clarification.
> 
> Major issues:
> 
> Minor issues:
> I found the IANA considerations confusing. Specifically it looks like
> Section 4.1 refers to 
> https://www.iana.org/assignments/message-headers/message-headers.xhtml
> although it does not say so in so many words.
> 
> Assuming that to be the case the IANA text in section 4.1 (which
> copies the text from RFC5688)
> does not line up column by column with the text in the registry. I
> assume that 
> [RFC&rfc.number;] means [This RFC], but do not see where Author/Change
> control fits in the 
> registry.
> 
> Nits/editorial comments: 
> 
> In the intro and the abstract the text "a model for indicate the
> relationships" is not good grammar.
> 

_______________________________________________
Gen-art mailing list
[email protected]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/gen-art

Reply via email to