Qin,

Thanks for the reply, I have follow-up questions in line:

On 17/10/2017 00:52, Qin Wu wrote:
> Thank Brian for valuable review to this document, please see my reply below.
>
> -Qin

OK, because of my poor understanding of YANG, I still have to ask where
the possible values of time-resolution-value are defined. Is there
an enumeration somewhere that I have missed?

> The same is applied to jitter. As clarified in the introduction, the
> definition of 'jitter' is used to
> monitor reachability of destinations, troubleshoot failures, monitor
> performance.

Yes, but what *is* jitter physically? There is no scientific definition of
'jitter' in the IETF. Do you mean IPDV as defined in RFC3393 or something
else?

I assume that by 'delay' you mean RFC7679 rather than RFC2681, but that seems
straightforward,  and so do the other metrics used in session-packet-statistics
and session-error-statistics.

Regards
    Brian