Hi Peter,

´╗┐On 2/2/18, 1:47 AM, "Peter Yee" <pe...@akayla.com> wrote:

    Reviewer: Peter Yee
    Review result: Ready

    by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
    document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

    <https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

    Document: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-11
    Reviewer: Peter Yee
    Review Date: 2018-02-01
    IETF LC End Date: 2018-01-26
    IESG Telechat date: 2018-02-08

    draft and is ready for publication.

    Major issues:

    Minor issues:

    Nits/editorial comments:

    Okay, maybe spell my surname correctly. ;-)

This will be in the -11 version along with removal of the extra comma section 1
;^)

Thanks,
Acee