On 02/26/2018 11:24 AM, Francis Dupont wrote:
  - authors' addresses page 17: I am not sure that to be affilated to
   his own personal organization is to be "unaffiliated"... IMHO the
   problem is the XML schema requires the organization field to be set (:-).

I think that's a hold-over from when I worked for Google and didn't feel like going through Google's approval process to get permission to list my affiliation. Now, I do business under the legal entity David Mandelberg, LLC, but I never really intended to use that name anywhere other than taxes/banks/etc. Would it be better to list that instead of unaffiliated? Or maybe "self-employed" or some other phrase?

--
Freelance cyber security consultant, software developer, and more
https://david.mandelberg.org/