Hi Jim,

Thank you for your answer and for addressing my comments.

On item #2:

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 10:12 PM, Jim Schaad <i...@augustcellars.com> wrote:

> [...]

This does not seem to be exactly the same approach. The COSE RFC 8152
defines the registry policy in a different manner. There is only one policy
that is proposed 'Expert Review' and than the Expert Review Instructions
are used to define the cases when a Standards Track specification is
required. No such text exists in the current I-D. There is no separation of
the values space in the registry according to the type of assignment here,
as  in RFC 8152.

Regards,

Dan