Hi Brian,
Section 3.4.6.2 describes the method to deal with schedule inconsistency, which
could happen in various conditions, including the race condition you mentioned.
The sentence added in 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 looks redundant in that sense. Thus, we
remove them at the last minute. Sorry for not notifying you in advance, and
thank you for your review again.
ThanksQin

    On Monday, March 5, 2018 8:21 PM, Brian E Carpenter
<brian.e.carpen...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi,
On 27/02/2018 05:31, Qin Wang wrote:
> [Qin] Add following textin both section 3.1.1 and 3.1.2
> In case a race conditionhappens during the communication, the TSCH schedule
> of node A may becomeinconsistent with the TSCH schedule of node B. 6top
> handles the schedule inconsistency in the way described in Section3.4.6.2

I don't think that made it into the -10 version.

    Brian