Hi Roni,

On 04/08/2018 10:32 AM, Roni Even wrote:
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-hip-native-nat-traversal-??
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date: 2018-04-08
IETF LC End Date: 2018-02-26
IESG Telechat date: 2018-05-10

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

In section 7 - "a new error type  SERVER_REFLEXIVE_CANDIDATE_ALLOCATION_FAILED
in Section 5.9." It is in section 5.10

good catch, I'll fix the reference in the next version. Thanks!