I had thought we had discussed sufficient edits. When I looked at the diff, what I saw helped some, but still left me concerned.
Yours,
Joel

On 10/4/18 6:06 AM, Martin Bjorklund wrote:
Hi,

Joel Halpern <j...@joelhalpern.com> wrote:
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Ready with Issues

by the IESG for the IETF Chair. Please wait for direction from your
document shepherd or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-??
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2018-10-03
IETF LC End Date: 2018-06-29
IESG Telechat date: 2018-10-11

as a proposed standard.

Major issues:
     It is still this reviewer's opinion that for a reader who has not been
     involved in the discussion in the working group, the document is quite
     unclear and confusing.   For somewhat more details, please see my previous
     review at

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-10-genart-lc-halpern-2018-06-28/

I'm sorry to hear that you find it confusing.  I was under the
impression that the edits that we made after your previous review were
sufficient.

/martin

Minor issues:
     N/A