Reviewer: Vijay Gurbani
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-klensin-idna-rfc5891bis-??
Reviewer: Vijay K. Gurbani
Review Date: 2019-08-13
IETF LC End Date: 2019-08-30
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

couple of nits as detailed below.

Major issues: 0

Minor issues: 0

Nits/editorial comments: 2

- Section 2, last paragraph: "By necessity, the latter ...", here, "latter"
probably
 refers to "protocol restrictions".  However, I am not sure whether the rest of
 the sentence ("...the latter are somewhat generic, having to ...") refers to
 protocol restrictions or registry restrictions.  It seems to me that the rest
 of the sentence is referring to registry restrictions, in which case,
 s/latter/former/.

- Section 8: s/Faltstrom/Falstrom/

Thank you.