by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-tls-grease-03.txt
Reviewer: Francis Dupont
Review Date: 20190803
IETF LC End Date: 20190812
IESG Telechat date: 20190822

Major issues: None

Minor issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:
 - ToC page 2 and 8 page 11: Acknowledgements -> Acknowledgments

 - 5 page 7: I have a concern about your use of the term random. In fact
  even it is a security document here random is just plain English
  (vs any crypto meaning). Constraints seems to be:
   * coverage: the set of used values should not be small
   * privacy: fingerprinting should not be easy
  I do not propose any solution: just follow recommendations of
  the security directorate in the case this point is a problem.

Regards

francis.dup...@fdupont.fr