Reviewer: Roni Even
Review result: Ready with Nits

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-core-hop-limit-??
Reviewer: Roni Even
Review Date: 2019-09-22
IETF LC End Date: 2019-09-27
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Major issues:

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments:

In section 6.2 I am not sure why you have CUNR , I did not see these values in
RFC7252 section 12.2 https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7252#section-12.2  or in
the registry

         | Number | C | U | N | R | Name             | Reference |