Thanks Robert.  I applied your proposed language to the appendix in Push.

                                Thanks again,
                                -- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Sparks via Datatracker <nore...@ietf.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 12:50 PM
To: gen-art@ietf.org
Cc: draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll....@ietf.org; id-ev...@ietf.org;
last-c...@ietf.org
Subject: Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11

Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review result: Ready

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. The General Area Review Team
(Gen-ART) reviews all IETF documents being processed by the IESG for the IETF
Chair. Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD before
posting a new version of the draft.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-secevent-http-poll-11
Reviewer: Robert Sparks
Review Date: 2020-06-22
IETF LC End Date: 2020-05-13
IESG Telechat date: 2020-06-25

My concerns have been addressed.

I am a little worried about the Appendix A content of -push - it could be
misconstrued to say sending SETs over unencrypted channels is supported by the
proposed standard. It would ease my worry if you made this change (again to the
-push document): OLD:
    If SETs are transmitted over unencrypted channels
New:
    If SETs were allowed to be transmitted over unencrypted channels