Peter:

> Nits/editorial comments:
>
> Page 2, section 1, 2nd paragraph, last sentence: change "associate" to
> "associated".

Done.

> Page 4, 1st NEW block, 4th sentence: insert "the" before "signedAttrs field".

Fixed.

> Page 5, section 3.5, 2nd paragraph, 1st sentence: insert "the" before "same
> digest".

Done.

> Page 5, section 4 title: change "Recommend" to "Recommended" for parallel
> construction with the section 3 title.

Okay, done.

> Page 6, ADD block: delete the first "known".

Based on another comment, I have reworded this to say:

   While there are no known algorithm substitution attacks today,
   the inclusion of the algorithm identifiers used by the originator
   as a signed attribute or an authenticated attribute makes such an
   attack significantly more difficult.

> Page 6, section 6, 3rd paragraph, 5th sentence: change "signalling" to
> "signaling".

Done.

Thanks for the careful review.

Russ