I don't really know how this all works, but I noticed in the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Netball_in_the_Cook_Islands/GA1 page you
linked it mentioned this:
"If you feel that this assessment was in error, you may take it to
WP:GAR<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:GAR>.
"

is that an option? do/could they have another person review it who might
have more ideas to help you get it to GA? (or if not this link is there
another)