I'm glad to read about a more wide concept of gap, not focused only in
gender gap. Why there is not a general mailing list for any class of gap?

I'm trying to compile info about any posible biases and gaps here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Emijrp/Systemic_bias Work in progress.

Sorry, but I have not read much about physical disabilities, only a couple
of threads about enabling/disabling/modify captcha while registration for
blind people.

2011/3/15 Florence Devouard <[email protected]>

> Hi guys
>
> I apology if the issue has already been covered (I do not follow the
> list with 100% attention).
> I am looking for *any* study, stats, reports, which would have been made
> in the past or is ongoing regarding the use of Wikimedia projects and/or
> the use of Wiki software generally, by specific groups of people such as:
> * women
> * poorly educated people
> * people with mental disabilities
> * people with physical disabilities
> * people living in poor suburbs in "so-called rich" countries
> * people deeply socially disconnected
>
> In particular with regards to how Wikimedia projects or the use of wiki
> software/concept might have improved their situation (better integration
> in society for example).
>
> Any little bit might help. Do not hesitate to contact me privately if it
> is not a feedback directly in the scope of this list.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
>
_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to