I am struck by how few voices of reason there are on this mailing list, and
this post is a prime example of why those people have probably mostly thrown up
their hands and left. If the suggestion that we put more hot guys on our main
page was a joke, it was was not constructive; if it was serious, I think you
need to reconsider your participation here.

  It was indeed a joke, and I apologize for bad late Sunday-night judgement.
However, as I type this, I think I recall a week or so ago that a female poster
here referred to a male participant on this list, who is also a Foundation
employee with a highly visible role that has him appearing in a few videos so
most people know what he looks like, as "that cute guy ...".

  May I suggest for future reference that this list's cause is not helped by
any discussion of physical comeliness or the lack thereof on anyone's part, by
anyone?

  That is all.

  Daniel Case