I've done this. The link is both degrading and defamatory. Absent repeated problems semi-protection is not justified but can be if such postings are repeated.
Fred > Adding semiprotection might help, too. > Andreas > > --- On Wed, 31/8/11, Sarah <[email protected]> wrote: > > From: Sarah <[email protected]> > Subject: [Gendergap] Oversight request > To: "Increasing female participation in Wikimedia projects" > <[email protected]> > Date: Wednesday, 31 August, 2011, 17:23 > > If there are oversighters on this list (Fred?), I'd appreciate an > oversight at [[Jessica Valenti], where an anon (58.175.246.206) has > linked to an attack site about her. > http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jessica_Valenti&action=history > > I've edited the article a lot myself so I'd prefer not to admin-delete > it, and oversight would be better anyway. I've emailed the oversight > team, but no response yet. > > Sarah > > _______________________________________________ > Gendergap mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap > _______________________________________________ > Gendergap mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap > _______________________________________________ Gendergap mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
