I also don't see the message you were referring to.

Next time, if you want to address just the moderators rather than the
whole list you can mail [email protected]

-Jeremy

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 13:38, Nathan <[email protected]> wrote:
> I don't see that your message came through. Messages over a certain byte
> limit (which can often be surpassed by quoting large bodies of text) are
> held in moderation, so hopefully that happened to yours. You can resend it
> without the appended text and the list mod can just reject or ignore your
> original e-mail.
>
>
> On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Karen Sue Rolph <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Would you please remove all other appended content that I did not delete
>> from my email 3 minutes ago?  There is a long string of conversation that is
>> unnecessarily included.
>> _______________________________________________
>> Gendergap mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
>>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Gendergap mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap
>
>

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to