On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I looked at the discussion
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anonymous_(Street_Meat))
> and didn't see personal remarks or innuendo. Can you point me to them?
>
> On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Migdia Chinea <migdia.chi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> tp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(Street_Meat)
>>
>> This deletion was filled with personal remarks and innouendo.  It was
>> discouraging of the posting bny any women.  I'm angry and frustrated to have
>> been singled out.  Is that treatment to be expected?  Thank you --
>>
>> Migdia Chinea
>>
>> --
>> Migdia & Cicero & Ulla & Tullia-Zoe & Clodia & Aurelius & Cato the Younger

Migdia Chinea's only purpose on Wikipedia has been to promote herself
(whom she deems to be notable as an up-and-coming filmmaker) and her
film (ditto). She considers any challenge to her self-promotion to
constitute an assault on herself as a human being and creative worker,
and refuses to heed any of the advice given her. This is not a gender
issue in any way; I ran into similar problems with the male comix
artist Colin Upton, who left Wikipedia after not liking the way other
people treated the article about him.

--
Michael J. "Orange Mike" Lowrey

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food
and clothes."
     --  Desiderius Erasmus