I have got some calls about Wikipedia. I was in the board in Wikimedia Norway
some years and president 1 year and got calls for journalists and other people
those years. The last call I got about 1 week ago was from a woman who wanted
to use one of my pictures in a book and ask me if it is ok.
In Norway you only  need to have a persons name to get the number :
http://www.gulesider.no/person/resultat/nina+Aldin+Thune  I have never told
much about my family in the userpages. http://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruker:Nina
 , https://plus.google.com/109860657201319190669/about  only that I am
housewife, and mother .

Those calls have never been a problem, but I can understand that it could be,
so as Risker/Anne says  «reconsider how much personal information you want to
share about yourself online»  and ask someone  get stuff taken down.

Nina
nina.wikipe...@gmail.com