On 2/4/2012 4:16 PM, Sarah Stierch wrote:
If you'd like to participate or develop an event, please visit the on English Wikipedia (translations encouraged!) Women's History Month page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month
At least once a week I feel l guilty for never updating and finalizing this draft of an outreach letter/email:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Gender_gap/outreach_letters

It never seems to occur to me when I'm in a rah rah mood.

Anyway, this is a good time to get such a letter together and put up on that page.

Or send examples of your own RAH RAH emails her (or to me) and I'll incorporate them there.

Now that I've mea culpa'd I'll have to do something about it!

Carol in dc