Well, I'll be honest:

I don't really care about detailed research unless it shows our numbers
changing at this point :-) (better or worse)...

I am focusing my energy on taking action versus research investment. So perhaps
I shouldn't even bother with this conversation. We all know we have few women
editing :-/

Sar

Sent via iPhone - I apologize in advance for my shortness or errors! :)