Speaking of incivility, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_comment/Civility_enforcement is still going on...

But we need more than words - we need a video. Maybe some of the influentials on board could get something like this going...

As I just wrote there:

"I'm thinking one good funny video might help educate a lot of people. Have well nown and volunteer wikimedians/pedians READING out loud some of the absurd uncivil stuff that gets posted with appropriate expressions as if actually saying to a person -- and then calmly explain WHY that is harmful to the project and what the project is. In a funny but ''guilty-trippy'' way. The real psychopaths won't care but a number of people may be positively influenced. "

Carol in dc