> (I do realize that Asperger's and other afflictions along the autism spectrum
> are supposed to be somewhat gender-linked.)

Just as clarification:

As someone who has atypically-manifesting autism, I participate in an
internet community for people who are in various points of having, needing,
and wanting a diagnosis for autism. While there's a disproportionate number
of men within it, I believe the gender gap within that community is closer
than society would want you to believe.

But Mike, I think you understand the gray-area concept.

From,
Emily