This is really one of the weirdest things ever. I have to admit.

I also remember when Danese Cooper wrote an email to this list complaining about her article and I rewrote it and it's never had a problem since. Sadly, I can't write my own article. ;)

I'm flattered anyone would even consider writing about me. I'm also not surprised that it's OrangeMike who has nominated it for deletion.

By the time I hit 16 technically I had met notability guidelines, but, I don't expect anyone to go digging into my past that deep. If anyone wants a list of reliable sources independent of the subject, let me know. I have coverage about me dating back to when I was in my early 20's. That probably sounds crazy, but, they don't call me "DJ Sarah Vain" (I DJ'd for 10 years and promoted concerts nationally for longer) for no reason. ;) I even have content about me that was published in old punk rock fanzines that are notable from the 90's someplace. Ha ha ha ha.

I can also provide you a list of 10 other people you probably know who deserve their articles deleted if I do. ;)

I have to say, the sad thing is watching people nominate you for deletion and not even bother actually researching you. And yeah, as Carol said, there are a lot worse people out there with coverage. I actually had to nominate Alolita Sharma's article after I tried to improve it for hours on end, because of lack of reliable coverage. So it's not like I don't know what I'm talking about.

I suppose watching myself get nominated for deletion just makes me want to say "try to improve before you delete." But, when I graduated high school I was voted most likely to be serial killer, the US president, and the class clown. So.. whatever ;)

-Sarah