I would probably have begun with creating an article in Danish. We have one
red link to [[Bjarne O. Henriksen]], and could probably have two more, and
I guess he may border on notability on dawiki for his writing. I never
heard of his music, but I won't blame him for that :)

Regards,
Ole

http://palnatoke.org * @palnatoke * +4522934588