Hi everyone,

I am stepping down as a moderator of this mailing list. I am not leaving the list, and this is nothing critical - I just think it's time to pass on the baton to other leading WikiWomen in the community - and I am a tiny bit burnt out and preparing for a new phase of my professional life, where I'd like to have a clear head with that start.

Right now the current moderators are:

Sue Gardner
Kevin Gorman
Cynthia Ashley-Nelson

Sue is quite busy, Kevin has some personal stuff going on right now so he's a big "AFK" (away from keyboard) and Cynthia could use some back up on moderation front.

Your main duties are:

-Making sure people are civil and cool on the list.
-Dealing with mailing list concerns (people will email the owner email if any problems ensue; sometimes that involves blocking/banning users, turning on moderation for their posts, etc.) -Approving and declining messages - you'll get an occasional email from the mailing list server asking you to approve or decline spam, or a non-member email (generally news, event information).

It would be great to have a WikiWoman involved, but allies are welcome as well.

Feel free to email us at gendergap-ow...@lists.wikimedia.org if you are interested. I am stepping down at the end of this week.

In wikilove,

-Sarah

--