Just FYI in case he's doing this to others, I got a private reply to
this from Shlomi. I've asked him not to contact me again.

-Leigh

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM, Leigh Honeywell <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Shlomi Fish <[email protected]> wrote:
>> And speaking for myself, I would rather have either Ms. Grimmie or Ms. 
>> Lawrence
>> as my girlfriend (and I think most truly competent men like me would too) 
>> than
>> the winner of Miss Universe, which I daresay I proudly admit I don't recall 
>> the
>> name of any of the recent ones, and never cared too to see it). And for the
>> record, I've seen and met women who were far more beautiful than both Grimmie
>> and J. Lawrence, but that doesn't make them any less attractive, simply 
>> because
>> when choosing a significant other, I care about much more than looks (despite
>> the typical stereotype about men).
>
> This is veering rapidly towards the kind of bizarre off-topic
> creepiness that had you banned from the Ubuntu-Women mailing list back
> in the day, Shlomi.  Please keep it relevant to the topic of the list,
> which is "to discuss and explore opportunities to engage and encourage
> women and transwomen's participation in Wikimedia projects such as
> Wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons, and the "free knowledge movement.""
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Leigh
>
> --
> Leigh Honeywell
> http://hypatia.ca
> @hypatiadotca



-- 
Leigh Honeywell
http://hypatia.ca
@hypatiadotca

_______________________________________________
Gendergap mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/gendergap

Reply via email to