The more I look into it, the more it seems like it's a pointless endeavor.
>From the deletion discussions I've looked at (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Save_the_Redwoods.jpg),
a photo of two nude young women in a tree considered in scope. After all,
it's been categorized! (Is that really all it takes? Absurd.) And it could
be used to illustrate the article on Bagby Hot Springs!

Of the seven images Commons proposes to have illustrate encyclopedic
articles on Bagby Hot Springs, 3 are of nude women.

It's female nudes all the way down.

Nepenthe