That sounds perfectly reasonable. In the same way: those Christians who
didn't stick their head in the lion's mouth should be ashamed. I mean, yes,
they'd have ended up decapitated, but they'd have been *part of the
solution!* We just need a few more people to get nibbled on before the
lions' teeth will be far too worn down to bite anyone else.