While I've barely had a chance to read through proposal and comments, I'd like to just ask re the below which applies generally right now:

On 7/7/2014 9:35 AM, Risker wrote:

I know what it's like to have my inbox flooded with requests for assistance in relation to dispute resolution - just for oversight requests I get an average of 8 emails a day, when I was on arbcom it was over 100/day to various lists for various purposes. (Yes, it's one of the reasons that people burn out.)
*Is it possible to establish a group of editors called "arbcom assistants" who would be admins appointed by arbcom to help with the workflow??