Natalia,
I agree - that is definitely significant news, so thanks for sharing! I
noticed while collecting some slides for a "Gendergap lounge" I will be
"manning" this Saturday that though there is an article in most language
wikis for the Wikipedia monument, there is no link to it from the Gendergap
article (and BTW, no article in the Polish Wikipedia on the Gendergap). I
think it's worth mentioning as it is significant that female contributors
are shown in the sculpture.
Jane