Now that the Arbcom case has concluded and the punishments have been
imposed, I just wanted to welcome Carolmooredc and Neotarf to the list of
editors who have been banned from Wikipedia. I now its a hard pill to
swallow, but all good editors end up here eventually if they stay long
enough, so welcome to the club.