This is also part of the problem - we have "helpful" contributions from
people like Reguyla / Kumioko who is basically here to complain about how
awful Arbcom are. Some months ago he was engaged in a campaign of personal
abuse against arbitrators which to be frank is exactly the kind of thing
that drives people away from those positions.