Nice catch, CM, but I still don't see her coming up in google.  Whenever I
have written an article, it has always come up in a google search by the
next day, and has gotten on the first page of the search within 2 or 3
days, no matter how remote the location I wrote it from.

I truly believe that public information about these situations can save
lives.  Look at the international attention that Hamza Kashgari got after
he was arrested for Twitter; he's out of jail now.  Manal al-Sharif is out
of jail too, (for driving while female) after a Women2Drive Facebook
campaign.  But Loujain al-Hathloul and Maysa al-Amoudi have now been in
jail for over 40 days (driving). And now Raif Badawi.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/15/raif-badawi-saudi-blogger-flogging_n_6478520.html
I see his lawyer, Waleed Abul-Khair, has now been disappeared as well.
Waleed also has his own Wikipedia article.  I've probably written about an
equal number of articles for men as women human rights activists, but it
seems the articles about women are challenged more often, and have fewer
people looking for additional information, and in other languages, to show
they are notable, etc.

World opinion does matter, but if someone doesn't even come up on a google
search, what's the point of an article.