Hmm, it just occurred to me that Jesus was probably not notable until after
his death.  I wonder if anyone has ever tried to move Jesus => Murder of
Jesus.

Fistulas.  Thanks for the comments about this.   I created Fatimata Touré
on Simple Wikipedia <https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimata_Tour%C3%A9>,
and was thinking about filling in the red link for fistula.

On en.wp there is:

Rectovaginal fistula. Five short paragraphs with a nice illustration, but I
can't tell what it illustrates.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectovaginal_fistula

Obstetric fistula. A huge and formidable article--much too long to go over
with a learner's dictionary, although someone has started a stub on
simple.wp. This looks important though, at least parts of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstetric_fistula

Vesicovaginal fistula. No pictures, and written in very medical
terminology, but this seems related to Africa.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesicovaginal_fistula

Of the three, I would say the first one would be the easiest to modify for
simple.wp, as far as being able to get the information across.