I agree that we could build on the sandbox model; add an extra filter to
RC, design a different visual background for those pages, and otherwise
keep this creative experimentation "within" existing wikis.  But we can
also test it out on on a different experimental site, if we don't have that
investment in design at the moment.

(In the long run I'm a monowikiist, and think the ideal is 1 "wiki" that
supports all of the diversity of our current collective endeavors)

+S

Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266