From: Stephen LaPorte <slapo...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 1:56 PM
Subject: [Publicpolicy] Introducing the public policy site
To: publicpol...@lists.wikimedia.org

Hi all,

We wanted to let you know about a new site that we launched to support your
work on public policy and communicate how public policy affects the
Wikimedia projects to advocacy groups (https://policy.wikimedia.org). The
site includes position statements on access, copyright, censorship,
intermediary liability, and privacy. We hope that it will make it easier
for advocacy groups to collaborate with the Wikimedia community on issues
within these areas.

You can read more about the site in this blog post:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/09/02/new-wikimedia-public-policy-site/

Thanks,
Yana & Stephen

--
Stephen LaPorte
Legal Counsel

*NOTICE: This message may be confidential or legally privileged. If you
have received it by accident, please delete it and let us know about the
mistake. As an attorney for the Wikimedia Foundation, for legal and ethical
reasons, I cannot give legal advice to, or serve as a lawyer for, community
members, volunteers, or staff members in their personal capacity. For more
on what this means, please see our legal disclaimer
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Legal_Disclaimer>.*