Thank you Camelia.

The Womanity Foundation article is looking great, I enjoyed reading it.
Too bad the Yann Borgstedt article didn't make it, maybe there are more
sources in French language and it would do better on French Wikipedia.
There seems to be a lot in Spanish as well.

What does anyone think of this artist?   The article has just been relisted
at AfD, it looks like she has had some international exhibitions and won
some awards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Condes

http://avantgallery.com/lina-condes/
Awarded the “2016 Best of International Emerging Artist” in Dubai
http://nomosoho.com/press-releases/nomo-soho-debuts-emerging-artist-lina-condes-bagel-emoji-2-bachelor-miami-sculptures/
exhibition

Sculpture on cover of Art Monaco by Lina Condes
http://artmonacomagazine.com/lina-condes/

Art Miami'16 miami exhibition (Ukrainian language) http:/
tabloid.pravda.com.ua/news/58512a4420568/
https://ukrop.depo.ua/ukr/molodoy_ukrop/hudozhnitsya-lina-condes-predstavila-ukrayinu-v-mayami-15122016094800

http://artemonaco.com/web/en/exhibitor_details/36 bio with details of
exhibition prizes

>>> 2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletio